Anti rotation fins are compressed within the hole and prevent the Ramplug from rotating during expansion.
Best used in solid masonry and pressed clay bricks.
The fixing screw can be removed and re-installed into the expanded Ramplug at will.
How to use
- Through fixing using the fixture as a template;
- Drill hole to the correct diameter and required depth. Clean Hole thoroughly of dust and swarf;
- Press in the Ramplug until flush with surface;
- Pass the correct length and gauge screw through the fixture and tighten fully into the Ramplug, using a screwdriver or socket spanner as required.
- Drill hole to the correct diameter and required depth. Clean Hole thoroughly;
- Tap in the Ramplug up to anchor collar;
- Drive screw in with pozi number four drive bit until the screw is flush with collar.