Are you dissatisfied with your current inventory control and risk management? Omniflex provides a full suite of real-time monitoring options from SIL approved alarms to web-based remote monitoring.
Remote Tank Montitoring Features:
- Independent Alarm Monitoring to IEC61508
- Interfacing to existing equipment multiple vendors’ gauges
- Connections to existing DCS and SCADA systems
- Remote Monitoring and Alarm Reporting
- Overfill Protection Systems
- Web Based Remote Monitoring
- wireless and Cable Telemetry
- Live inventory levels available from anywhere
- Share the data between supplier and customer
- Interface to EIS systems for complete inventory management
Critical Alarms: Omniflex is the world leader in IEC61508 safety certified smart alarm annunciators.Our alarms integrate with your existing gauging instrumentation to provide an independent alarm system per the recommended practice prescribed by the American Petroleum Institute API RP2350 and Buncefield report.
Consolidated Reporting: Unlike instrument vendor specific solutions that are limited to providing subsets of your total data monitoring needs, Omniflex provides the capability to interface to all your existing instrumentation regardless of the brand or age, to provide a single consolidated view of your inventory, plus ensuring compliance with health and safety directives.
Any Feild Device: Omniflex systems do not prescribe gauging and field equipment. Since type of gauging is often dictated by the stored materials, the market is characterised by many specialised vendors. Omniflex provides interfaces to most existing or preferred gauging systems.
Ask how Omniflex can help with your Remote Tank Monitoring needs. Feel free to call or email us and talk to an expert.