Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment offers a range of rescue tools from Edilgrappa designed for rapid removal of debris and extrication of victims in challenging situations.
Features of Rescue Tools:
- Suitable for use in urban search and rescue work following an earthquake, explosion, structural collapse or accidents, Edilgrappa rescue tools can even be used under water in combination with specialised equipment.
- Edilgrappa's rescue tools include the 230 DE T10 concrete crushers that help rescuers break through concrete debris safely with significantly less noise, dust and vibration compared to other methods.
- MU16 rod cutters can cut thick rebars to allow access as well as removal of debris and trapped victims.
- Model 230 DE T10 concrete crushers feature a heavy duty design to break the concrete without creating dust, ensuring a cleaner environment for rescuers and casualties alike. The crushing action helps remove large pieces of concrete without vibration, greatly reducing the risk of secondary collapse.
- Edilgrappa’s combi tools such as MDC 360 T40 are ideal for multiple applications including cutting, spreading and lifting. This tool is available in cordless, electric, petrol driven and remote hydraulic versions.
- Edilgrappa manufactures 700 bar high pressure hydraulic tools for use in rescue, construction and industrial applications.