Armadillo offers a quality, cost effective sweeper that will provide extra years of consistently reliable service. Manufactured to a heavy-equipment design criteria, it meets the most rigorous of cleaning requirements. In fact, Armadillo is a truly rebuildable sweeper, much like many forklift trucks.
This means a longer life than most conventional sweepers. Fully hydraulic high performance industrial floor sweeper for use on large areas such as warehouses floors, factory floors, heavy industrial sites, outdoor sweeping applications like car parks, bicycle paths and municipal environments to name a few. It is where excellence meets clean.
Powerboss Chassis System
- Massive, unitised steel frame
- Oversized, soft-ride tires
- PowerClimb for all-terrain access
- PowerFlexTM automotive-type suspension on rear wheel (optional on some models)
- Eliminates jolts and vibration for component protection
Powerboss Drive-Train System
- Industrial liquid-cooled engine
- Heavy-duty radiator & Tri-phase air cleaner
- Hydraulics protection package
- PowerSwingTM engine access for ease of maintenance
Powerboss Debris-Handling System
- Direct throw sweeping method
- Oversized hopper with RTR®
- Quick-change, floating main & retractable side brooms
- Dual-performance sweep mode
- Multi-level high-dump
Powerboss Air-Moving System
- Dual-phase dust filtration
- Built-in pre-filtering & ultra-fine screen panel filters for dust control
- Aggressive electric filter shakers
- Shock-mounted hydraulic impeller
- Engine area shielded from exhaust air Ergonomics System
- Roomy, open cockpit with extra comfort
- Adjustable, high-back seat
- Power steering and tilt steeringwheel
- Comfortable pedal/controls placement
- Full instrumentation for all functions
- PowerSwingTM - a patented system that allows you to rotate the engine out of the body of the sweeper for bench-like maintenance access to all parts.
- PowerClimbTM - with oversized tires and extra ground clearance you can easily negotiate rough terrainand speed bumps; even climb sidewalk curbs
- PowerFlexTM - automotive-type rear wheel suspension that minimizes vibration for operator comfort and longer machine life. Standard on 10XV; optional for 9XV model.