Rock Grapple Heavy Duty
HDR skid steer attachments are designed for rugged use. This skid steer grapple has proven itself as a preferred method for demolition, scrap handling, rock handling and land clearing. Models to suit all sized excavators.
- Rock Grapple Heavy Duty pin on in place of an excavator bucket, eliminating the need for additional hydraulics.
- The box-tine design and the use of a high tensile, high alloy, abrasion resistant steel creates a lightweight, maximum strength tool.
- This skid steer attachment can withstand the full digging force of the excavator on each tine.
- The HDR Pivot Group features hardened bushings.
- A quick release stiffarm called the "Quickarm" is also available to facilitate fast change over and interchange.
For more information or pricing on the Rock Grapple Heavy Duty please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply from an Embrey consultant.