The comprehensive range with a large number of different versions fully satisfies international standards and customers' requirements.
Their proven advantages and special features make them convincing in operation. Plastic solenoid valves from GF Piping Systems are the ideal products, especially for demanding media. Their good characteristics and short response times make the solenoid valves suitable as components of coordinated control circuits and filling stations.
They are used for diverse functions, e. g. opening, shutting, dosing, dispensing and mixing. The solenoid system and medium area are separated from one another by means of a separating membrane. The valve therefore has a long service life, even with dry runs.
Fields of Application:
- Solenoid valves are frequently used where compressed air is not possible or not wanted
- Solenoid valves are prefect for dosing or batching applications
- Solenoid valves from GF Piping Systems are available for the use with aggressive media and water applications
- direct acting of servo assisted
- 2/2 way or 3/2 way
- compact design
- various operating modes
- wide range of sizes
- various sealing materials
- straight-through and angled versions
- maintenance-friendly designs