Features of the ValvesOnline Steam Solenoid Valve:
- Steam solenoid valve with brass body and PTFE seats suitable for saturated steam up to 10 Bar/150psi and temperatures to 180 deg.C
- Oils to 200 deg.C and 50 CST.
- The steam solenoid valve is available from 1/4" to 2" Bsp or flanged 25mm to 50mm.
- Two types of steam solenoid valve – direct acting 1/4" to 1/2" Bsp and pilot piston 1/2" to 2" Bsp.
- The steam solenoid valve has a pressure die cast body with stainless steel trim.
- Standard voltage for the steam solenoid valve 415, 240, 110, 24v AC, 24, 12v DC.
- The steam solenoid valve is also available with a high wattage 120deg.C IP65 coil for pressures up to 20 Bar/300 psi air and fluid at ambient temperatures.
- Orifice sizes for the steam solenoid valve 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 15, 20, 25, 35, 50mm diameter.
- Customised high pressure solenoid valves are available up to 40 Bar/600 psi air and fluid at ambient temperatures.
For further information about the Steam Solenoid Valve visit Process Systems at http://www.valvesonline.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Process Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
We Are Here To Help You