Features of the ValvesOnline Water Solenoid Valve:
- The ECONO Water Solenoid Valve series B35 are available in port sizes from ¼" to 2" Bsp and have a soft close seat to help prevent water hammer. They are also available in a normally open function (Series B36).
- The same range is available with a 304 stainless steel body.
Series S35 and S36
- With a low differential the B35 brass and S35 St/St solenoid valve are suitable for water and air up to 16 Bar/235 psi.
- The series B55 water solenoid valve has a coupled diaphragm for zero differentials to operate on tanks and other applications including vacuum where these is little or no line pressure or up to 10 Bar/150 psi pump pressure. The B55 water solenoid valve is available in sizes from ¼" to 2" Bsp.
- Standard voltages for the water solenoid valve are 240, 110, 24V AC/24V, 12V DC.
- Exd flame proof housings are also available with Australian ratings including D.I.P. Dust and Ignition Proof for the water solenoid valve.