Features of the Series BLS, 2 Way/3 Piece ST/ST Full Bore Ball Valve:
- Electrically actuated, On/Off and Modulating
- 1/2" - 4" BSP full bore valve (2 way)
Typical applications include: water control, compressed air and general industry
- 316 stainless steel body and ball
- PTFE Seats
- VITON O-Ring
- 1000 psi (70 bar) max. media working pressure (2 way)
- Mounting Pad to ISO5211
- Fluid temp -20ºC to +120ºC
- Thermal overload protection
- Duty Rate 30% maximum
- Cycle times will vary with actuator size and voltage
- Max. ambient temp. +5°c to +60°c
- Plastic and aluminium housing to IP67
- Manual override on most models
- For actuator details see ‘OM’ data sheet
- IP67 protection when mounted with drive shaft downwards or horizontal. Never mount actuator with drive uppermost.approved against radio noise transmission.
- Extra micro switch for end of rotation as standard
IMPORTANT - Chemical Resistance:
For specific information on chemical resistance of valve components to various liquids and gases, refer to the manufacturer or your distributor.
It is the responsibility of the user to determine suitability of the seat and body materials to the application.