Spring Return Pneumatic Actuation can be used for steam and water control, compressed air and general industry, food industry, medical equipment, sterilisers, filling equipment and water/sewerage disposal.
Features of the Series AS Stainless Steel Angle Seat Valve:
- Standard with position indicator
- 3/8"–2" BSP
- 316 stainless steel body (CF8M) and actuator
- PTFE valve seat.
- PTFE/FKM stem seals
- FKM/NBR piston seal
- 235psi (16 bar) max. media working pressure
- Media temp -10°C to +180°C
- BSP threaded connections
- Viscosity: Max 600mm /SEC (cst) @ 20°C
- Installation: Any position
- Controlling Media: air, neutral gas or water
- Controlling pressure range: 5–10 bar
- Control pressure to open valve: 5–6 bar
- Optional weld ends available.
- Optional special functions - contact factory
- Optional smaller actuator for "over seat" applications
Important - chemical resistance
For specific information on chemical resistance of valve components to various liquids and gases, refer to the manufacturer or your distributor.
It is the responsibility of the user to determine suitability of the seat and body materials to the application.