Features of the ValvesOnline Electric Actuator:
- A powerful motor with inbuilt thermal protection in the electric actuator drives a pre-lubricated heavy duty steel gear train running in bearings.
- The electric actuator is enclosed in a powder coated die cast protective housing that has IP67 rating (dust tight and submersible for limited periods).
- All electric actuators have visual position indicator and a manual override is normally standard.
- The ISO 5211 mounting and female square drive allows direct coupling of the electric actuator to a valve with a similar configuration.
- Standard electric actuators drive through 90 degrees and can be fitted with voltage free contacts for end of stroke feedback.
- Anti-condensation heater, torque limiting switch and voltage free contacts for end of stroke positioning are optional extras with the electric actuator.
- Torque from 35 Nm to 3500 Nm.