The Professional Square Drive Solution
- 360° click-on, multi-position reaction arm
- Push button square drive release for quickly reversing the square drive for tightening or loosening
- Fine tooth ratchet prevents tool “lock-on”
- Single 360° hydraulic swivel manifold, complete with screw lock couplings, increases wrench and hose maneuverability
- Compact, high-strength uni-body construction for a small operating radius
- Robust design with minimal parts enables easy on-site maintenance without special tools
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for easy handling and an easy fit, even in applications where access is limited
- Optimised strength-to-weight ratio
- Fast operation due to the large nut rotation per wrench cycle (35 degree rotation angle) and rapid return stroke
All wrenches are nickel-plated for excellent corrosion protection and improved durability in harsh environments
- Constant torque output provides high accuracy across the full stroke
- Uni-body construction ensures accuracy by reducing internal deflections
S-Series, Square Drive
Wrenches This product range has been designed using state- of-the-art CAD techniques to bring you the most advanced square drive torque wrench on the market. To ensure that the tools you buy meet our own exacting requirements, during the design process every prototype was put through finite element stress analysis, photo- elastic modeling, rigorous cyclic testing and strain gauging.
TSP - Pro Series Swivel
Featuring Tilt & Swivel technology the TSP provides 360° X-axis rotation and 160° y-axis rotation.
How to Order
Order an accessory which can be fitted to existing S-Series wrenches.
Factory fitted to new S-Series wrenches: Suffix the wrench model number with "-P" e.g.: S1500-P.
Torque Wrench Hoses
Use Enerpac THQ-700 Series torque wrench hoses with S-Series torque wrenches to ensure the integrity of your hydraulic system.