Sylvac S.A. has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of digital calipers since 1978.
SYLVAC develops its own measuring systems (electronics) that are patented. The inductive patented SYLVAC measuring system is insensitive to magnetic fields and liquids which may occur on the scale or on the measuring sensor. Any liquids on the scale or the measuring sensor do not influence measurement.
The capacitive patented SYLVAC measuring system is specially suitable for measuring instruments as probes, where the sensor is located inside the instrument body. The inductice SYLVAC system can be used for a larger measuring range (up to 50 mm) by maintening an excellent linearity (0.001 mm / 25 mm, repeatability 0.0002 mm).
The extensive range of products in the Sylvac range includes:
- Digital calipers. Sylvac range of digital calipers are IP65 rated and all come with an RS232 output connection capability.
- Ultra Light Calipers ULIII. Standard measuring ranges 300 / 600 / 1000 / 1500mm (ranges up to 3000mm on request). Easy to handle, ultra light, water resistant and RS 232 output.
- Dial indicator / dial gauges. S229 model has standard measuring ranges 12.5 / 25 / 50mm. New long ranges 100 and 150mm are available. S213 range features new industive measuring system and is a duplex instrument capable of receiving commands from a computer or display unit. More functionality e.g. MIN/MAX - TOL. etc.
- Mini Indicators. Reduced size over S229 and S213 models. Water and coolant resistant IP65.
- Display Units such as D100S. Capacitive absolute measuring probes with long range up to 50mm and very high accuracy. Wide range of display functions including MIN/MAX/DELTA, memory, statistics etc. •