The unit monitors water streams for the presence of fuel oils, crude oil, refined fuels, lubricating or hydraulic fluids and aromatic solvents and gives an accurate measurement from low ppb to high ppm.
Compared with other hydrocarbon in water detection methods such as ultraviolet or infrared spectrophotometry, the TD-4100XD offers:
1. Higher intrinsic sensitivity, from 100 to 1000 times greater than pure absorption detection methods;
2. High selectivity, by “targeted hydrocarbon” optical tuning, minimizing chemical interferences and sample turbidity false alarms; and
3. Low maintenance due to the non-contact, non-fouling falling stream flow cell and the analyzer design which has only one moving part.
While both TD-4100 and TD-4100XD are both on-line process monitor detects aromatic hydrocarbons in water using fluorometry in combination with a proprietary falling-stream flow cell, TD-4100XD is mainly used for Hazardous Area Applications.
It is designed specifically for offshore and onshore oil production, petro-chemical, mining and industries seeking a robust online analyser for areas of hazardous of severe conditions
Turner Design Oil detection device systems offered the following products:
- Fluorometer oil detector / fluorometer hydrocarbon detector
- Oil in water analyser / Oil in water analyzer / oil in water analysers / Oil in water analyzers
- Oil in water monitor / oil in water monitors
- Hydrocarbon in Water analysers / Oil in H2O analysers
- Oil detectors / Fuel detector
- Oil in soil detectors / Fuel in soil sensors
- Oil analysers / Fuel analysers
- Oil in water detectors
- Oil in water sensors
- Oil in water test kits
- Water in oil
- Oil in water / Fuel in water
- Oil spill in water / Fuel spill in ocean / Oil spill in river
- Oil in H2O detection
- Hydrocarbon in water measurement / Oil in Water measurement
- Hydrocarbon in H2O analysis / Oil in water analysis