Technical Assessment and Audits
Activities conducted include:
- Technical Investigations into in-service equipment and component failures including Root Cause Analyses
- Trouble-shooting and Defect Rectification Assessment
- Equipment or System performance optimisation
- On-board and on-site Functional Testing
- Operational Test and Evaluation, Field Testing, Functional Test Auditing
- Configuration and Design Assessments including Physical Configuration Audits and Functional Configuration Audits
- Technical Compliance Audits
- Risk Assessments and Safety Hazard Analyses
- Assessment of WH & S issues and user ergonomics
Our technical support network includes various specialists that can supplement our Technical Assessment services, including Analytical and Forensic Laboratories.
Examples of the activities conducted include:
- Functional testing of the 10 Man Recompression Chamber at HMAS PENGUIN
- Testing and certification of Recompression Chamber on ‘Golden Shadow’ for compliance with PVHO
- Diver’s System Functional Test Audits on the Mine Hunter Coastal (MHC) Platform
- Oxygen and Mixed Gas System Functional Tests on the 4 Man Recompression Chamber at HMAS PENGUIN
- HP Air System Configuration Assessment on HMAS SUCCESS
- Vacuum waste system configuration review at a Sydney hotel and recommendations for improvements.
H.I.Fraser's Engineering Consulting group has extensive experience in documentation development, revision, amendment and control. H.I.Fraser is a DMOSS panel member in the discipline of Publication Authoring and Technical Writing.
This capability and experience includes development, review, amendment, storage and distribution of:
- Configuration Drawings (Schematics, P and IDs, General Arrangements, Layouts, Parts Details, Fabrication Details and Assembly Drawings)
- RAN Australian Books of Reference (ABRs)
- Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Planned Maintenance Schedules
- 'Standard Activities' (maintenance instructions) for loading into the RAN's computerised Asset Management Planning System (AMPS)
- Engineering Operational Sequencing System (EOSS), Engineering Operational Casualty Control (EOCC) and Ship’s Diagram (SD) operator’s instructions for RAN Ship's Staff
- Configuration Baseline Specifications (CBS) in 'flat file' format for loading into AMPS through the Configuration Management Tool (CMT – ‘Teamcenter’)
- Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Plans
- Logistic Support Analysis Reports
- Supply and Spares Support (Codification Data)
- Technical Repair Specifications
- Technical Maintenance Plans
- Training Needs Analysis Reports
- Training Documentation
- DEF(AUST) Series Publications
H.I.Fraser has the in-house capability and software to meet the ADF, RAN and RAAF documentation requirements specified in the DEF (AUST) 5629A, 'Production of Military Technical Manuals Standard'.
Our Engineering Consulting group has the capability to develop and amend specifications for procurement, manufacturing, installation, testing and commissioning of engineering projects, as well as through life activities such as planned or corrective maintenance, physical configuration audits, compliance audits and functional test audits.
The development of each document involves consultation and review of the equipment or system requirements with all relevant parties (including operational, technical, documentation, certification, maintenance, training, medical, quality, WH & S, through life support and disposal) to ensure all stakeholder requirements are met.
Some of the products that H.I.Fraser can provide are:
- Statements of Requirement
- Procurement Specifications
- Installation Specifications
- Inspection, Test and Trials Procedures
- Functional Test Procedures
- Configuration Audit Procedures
- Commissioning Procedures
- Acceptance Test Plans
- Tender Evaluation Plans
- Requirements Traceability Matrices
For more information please email us on email@example.com or call us (+612) 9998 6611.
View our case studies: http://www.hifraser.com.au/about/case-studies/