The MAGNASAT technology has been adapted to provide magnetic susceptibility measurements of drill cores.
The system consists of a measurement coil through which the drill core is passed and a reference coil and electronics for data processing. The system is designed for ease of use and rapid drill core processing and a drill core can be processed in a few seconds.
The technology is applicable to all types of drill cores with the option for drill core analysis in the laboratory or out in the field.
Features and Benefits
- Absolute measurement - results are output in m3/kg
- Fast results - materials handling system allows a drill core to be analysed in a few seconds
- Low cost - manual handling system with all the benefits of an automatic handling system but at a low cost
- Multi-frequency capability- allows investigations into frequency effects on magnetic susceptibility
- Extended capability - optional real and imaginary magnetic susceptibility can be provided