Features of the Kamekura Seiki DW-404 Electric Threaded Rod Cutter:
- This unit gives the operator the easy task of cutting threaded rod without damaging the thread after completing the cut.
- The electric powered threaded rod cutter can save time and effort as it is designed to be used in factory and on-site environments. The threaded rod cutter cuts cleanly on both sides of rod enabling nuts to be screwed on either side with ease.
- Extremely reliable, powerful and easy to use and has the ability to cut M8, M10 and M12 mild steel and stainless steel hooker rod (all thread).
- This unit features a locking pins system that enables the user to switch and change cutting dies in a matter of seconds.
- 3/8 and 1/2 inch Whitworth (Imperial) sizes available
- 3/8 and 1/2 inch UNC (American Standard) sizes available
- 700 bar
- Cutting speed; 3 seconds
- Double insulated motor 460 watt/230volt
This tool is designed & precision manufactured in Japan and is available from Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment.