The TOREX GT couplings have been developed to join together two plain-ends pipes on the same horizontal axis in a safe, quick and rigid way. The jaws set into the housing assure a solid grip and prevent the pipes pull-out.
The TOREX GT pipe couplings are suitable for steel and stainless steel pipe ends used in pneumatic conveying systems.
The TOREX GT Pipe Coupling can be used in all industries using pneumatic conveying such as Mining, Chemicals Construction, Pulp& Paper, Food, Automotive, Iron & Steel Foundries and Power Plants.
- The coupling GT are quick and simple to install
- Reduces installation costs compare to the welded junctions
- Safer installation & more flexible than welding than the welding.
- A secure and solid junction of the pipes is assure by the heavy jaws set into the housings.
- No costly pipe end preparation. Simple plain end cut pipes.
- Light weight and small dimensions
- No pressure drops along the pneumatic line
- No contamination thanks to the Silicone gasket
- Suitable for positive pressure and vacuum pneumatic line
- Suitable for all pipes’ thickness
- The coupling GT can be rotated to provide ease of access to bolts
- Maintenance free
- Semi-casing design made from cast iron in conformity with EN GJS 500-7 EN 1563
- Jaws made from hardened carbon steel
- Gaskets available in EPDM or food-grade SILICONE
- Operating temperature: from – 40°C up to 110°C
- Operating Pressure: min. – 0.5 bar up to max. 7.0 bar
- Available for carbon and stainless steel pipes