The Pacific Split Coupling is a robust heavy duty pipe coupling suitable for pump suction and delivery connections in the mining industry as a connecting and repair joint.
- Can be installed without breaking the existing line.
- Ability to seal misaligned pipes.
- No flanges or shoulders necessary
- Suits plain end pipe in steel, cast iron or A.C
- Available in sizes from 80 NB to 600 NB.
Stocks readily available.
Tested and Approved by:
M.W.S & D.B. Sydney Hunter District W.B., Brisbane C. Council, Gold Coast C. Council, E. & W.S., A.C.T.
- S.G. (Spheroidal Graphite) Iron to AS1831, GR500-320-7.
- Natural Rubber 55 Shore Hardness to AS1646.
- Cup head, square neck, galvanised to AS1214
- Black Paint
- To Know More about Pipe Couplings / Pacific Split Coupling Please click here