Norbar TST is available in 3 torque ranges, 0.04 – 2N.m, 0.5 – 10N.m and 1.25 – 25N.m. Class 1 system accuracy over its Primary range (±0.5% of reading from 20% to 100% of full scale).
The units are unique in that they are supplied with an internal transducer and rundown for the range of torque values required, but also an interface for an external transducer. This allows the connection of Norbar’s range of “smart” transducers and most mV/V calibrated transducers from Norbar or other manufacturers.
- Pictorial display panel for easy mode selection.
- Limit detection with low, pass and fail indication. Up to 8 target values can be set.
- Digital limit state output for control of external tools.
- RS-232-C serial data interface for connection to a printer or PC. Continuous RS 232 output when used in track mode (up to 11 readings per sec).
- Pulse count feature in Impulse mode and Clutch Tool mode.
- 'SMART' intelligence for transducer recognition.
- Memory for calibration details of 20 non-'SMART' mV/V calibrated transducers.
- Analogue output allows the instrument to be used as part of a process control system for performance analysis.
- User selectable frequency response for each mode of operation.
- All user selectable features have password protection. The instrument can be issued to users with only the required modes of operation and units of measure enabled. This feature can virtually eliminate operator induced errors.
Torque Range: 0.04Nm – 2Nm , 0.4lbf.in – 20lbf.in
0.5Nm – 10Nm , 5lbf.in – 100lbf.in
1.25Nm – 25Nm , 12.5lbf.in – 250lbf.in