The Micro range of hardhose shares many of the best features of their bigger brothers, which means less work for you. No need to physically shift around the block – these guys are automated. And they are low maintenance irrigation.
Suitable for farms, reforestation of mining land, gardens, sports fields, acreages, nurseries and horse arenas.
The water drives the turbine, the turbine drives the gearbox and the gearbox drives the machine. This revolutionary successful method of irrigation is available right here in these small irrigators.
All Microrain Travelling Irrigators include the following standard Australian equipment features:
- All models have a fully galvanised chassis and hose reel
- Gearbox and turbine drive
- Automatic shut-off at end of run
- Hose guide system
- Power take off for fast retraction
- 60mm F-TYPE coupling on hose conn kit to connect to irrigator (no fitting on hydrant end of hose)
- Sprinkler Trolley Lifting
- Models MR40/130, MR50/170, MR63/100 and 50/230
Standard features include automatic shutdown when the cart reaches the machine; stabiliser legs for machine anchor; PTO rewind; variable speed control, polyethylene tube with 3 year warranty, easy winter draining facilities and more.
Don't be fooled by the size - these Micros are robust and advanced. You'll love them.
For more inforamtion or a qoute please call or email for a direct reply.