Trimble TSC2 Controller | Data Collector
Combine Field And Office In One Powerful Handheld Computer:
- With the Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 software operating system, the TSC2 controller
- Runs standard and specialised Windows Mobile programs plus your choice of powerful Trimble field software
Smart, Expandable Hardware
- Every innovative feature on the TSC2 controller is designed to make your job easier.
- Clearly view background maps and check work on the vibrant colour graphic display for greater data control and confidence. Use the full alphanumeric keyboard, or quickly select software options using the touch screen.
- The unique TSC2 controller changeable cap enables the use of removable memory or third-party media, such as GPRS, GPS, camera, and product scanner functions. Extend your data logging capabilities and experience a major leap in productivity.
Industry-Leading Communication Technologies For Wireless Operations
- Integrated Bluetooth and internal 2.4GHZ radio and technologies for cable-free convenience between the data controller and the GPS or total station.
- Using an external modem such as a cell phone with Bluetooth, send and receive files over the Internet from the field: you don't need to drive back to the office.
- Internal 801.11 wireless LAN technology enables data transfer in WIFI hotspots from remote locations back to the office ; or back in office , connect wireless to the network.
- The TSC2 controller also provides USB and serial RS232 communication options; data can be transferred to a PC or another TSC2 controller using a cable, Bluetooth, CompactFlash, or Secure Digital memory card media.
Trimble Integrated Surveying
- With an application such as the Trimble Access rsoftware onboard, collect and manage both GPS and optical data in one Job file simply by switching the TSC2 controller between sensors