Developed to give you the ultimate in protection and cost-savings from damage by HGVs, it works differently than standard dock buffers, in that you don't get friction or wear on the product and your structure takes a lot less impact using the roller system.
The Dock Roller has a high impact polymer outer and a shock absorbing inner layer. When parked vehicles move, due to the change in loading weight, the rollers ‘move’ too. Therefore the product doesn't get damaged by friction like other dock bumpers and lessens the chance of repair costs and structural damage.
- Hygienic: It has the approval of food contact and all the iFlex products are wipe clean without any ingress points.
- No painting: A-Safe products do not need any kind of repainting.
- Memory: iFlex barrier has its own built-in memory which flexes upon impact and doesn’t crumple or dent and doesn’t return to its original shape without absorbing energy.
- Modular: Interlocking and linking together are the two features of the A-Safe system. They are flexible with changing and adapting parts in case it is needed.
- Memaplex – Not plastic: Memaplex is a material that has been developed by A-Safe and all the products of A-Safe have been developed from it. It provides a lot of flexibility, strength and has many absorption properties.
- Creates enormous maintenance savings
- Does not require any kind of repainting even on impacts.
- Permanent return on investment.