This product is suitable for businesses with more than 25 employees and has been established for over 5 years.
Automated Packaging Systems, a global leader in high reliability packaging systems, has introduced a new type of air cushion for its new AirPouch™ Express 3 Void-fill System.
- The system uses a specially formulated cushion material coupled with patent pending EZ-Tear™ perforations.
- EZ-Tear™ perforations offer several design features that result in convenient and more efficient packing. While most strips of air cushions have a continuous perforation between each cushion, the EZ-Tear™ perforations have about 25mm of regular perforation at each side of the cushion, with a clean cut through the center of the cushion.
- The perforations are strong enough to be pulled from either bins or overhead hoppers; yet individual cushions are easily separated for fast and efficient packing. Additionally, the unique design allows for fuller inflation, which provides a better yield and lower cost per cubic metre.
- Packers find that handling, separating and packing with EZ-Tear™ is both easier and faster. Overall, boxes are packed more efficiently and cost effectively - that equates to dollar savings.
- The specially formulated DuraClear™ material is very durable and puncture resistant. Standard cushions are available in 200mm width and various lengths. The material is manufactured in Automated Packaging's own ISO certified facilities in the USA.
Automated Packaging Systems designs and manufactures a complete line of void-fill systems, baggers, printers, counters, scales and specialty packaging materials. Complete information is available at the Company’s web site - www.autobag.com