The Metrolog range of pressure loggers has been developed to observe and record pressures and flows within water distribution systems. Over 65,000 Metrolog pressure loggers have been supplied to date. Metrolog is the most popular pressure logger used by the UK water utilities.
With an internal pressure sensor and transducer, an internal battery lasting 5 years and a small compact size, the Metrolog Pressure Logger is ideal for installing in fire hydrants with a hydrant cap to replace existing chart recorders or pressure recorders.
Metrolog Pressure Logger Specifications:
- Available as Pressure Logger or Pressure & Digital Flow Available with or without Light Activated LCD Display
- Battery: 5 Year Internal Battery
- Memory Capacity : 24,960 Readings (86 days at 5 min logging)
- Dimensions : 90mm x 165mm x 67mm
- Weight : 600 grams
- Internal Pressure Transducer Accuracy : 0.5% of Range
- Transducer Ranges : 0 - 100 Metres or 0 - 200 Metres
- Water Ingress Protection : IP68
- Compatible with Technolog's software for PCs, Psion Workabout and PDAs