Advantages of Wireless T-TEC data loggers for Food Premises.
What's in it for me?
- The temperature monitoring for the Food Safety program is done automatically. Continuous graphs to prove compliance at all times, are easy to print out.
- The actual temperatures appear on the TempReport® screen as programmed. You can check them at any time.
- The contents of the fridges, cool rooms, freezers are safe. If the temperature is out of range, an alarm comes to nominated PC or phone.
- Data loggers run on a long life battery. They will keep logging without mains power. So when power returns after an outage, you can still see if your stock is safe.
- Staff saves time. No need to go and check periodically and fill in forms. Truck data download automatically when it returns to the yard.
- You will be able to immediately pick up any problem with your assets. The graph will clearly show how your cool room, fridge and freezer work. You can call your mechanic early and he will see the issue straight away, before any spoiling occurs.
- Built-in displays show only actual temperature and often in one fixed place only.
- With cloud access you will be able to view and control your loggers from a distance. 24/7 if WiFi is available.
- It is also possible to grant full or limited access to other people, (like mechanics or other office for instance) to view the loggers on their PC.
- There are no compulsory fees to pay. You can organise an account with SMS Global if you want alarms sent to your mobile phone (about 10c per text).