Features and Benefits of WIFI T-TEC Wireless Temperature Data Loggers:
- Updated Software version T-Tec 15.2 now available
- Wireless temperature data logger with dual temperature sensors
- Wireless data logging using radio frequency at 433MHtz
- Strong transmission ability and a range of up to 350m in open areas
- Large onboard memory (100,000 + logs)
- Optional cloud storage for remote data viewing
- IP68 Dust and water tight - Polycabornate casing
- IEC standard 60529
- - 40 + 85°C temp. range
- Special interface cable to serial port and/or special interface cable to USB Port
- Temperature Resolution: Better than 0.1 °C
- Humidity Resolution: Better than 0.1%RH
If the signals are hindered by building construction materials, or has to travel long distances, the signals may be sent on using antennas or repeaters
- 1F - Fixed internal and a connector for a remote
- 2F - Fixed external and a connector for a remote
- 3F - With connectors for two remote
- The T-TEC data loggers are battery operated and will keep logging in the event of a power failure.
- The T-TEC Gateway is powered by the USB port it is connected to.
- Optional battery back-up so it can work even if the PC is turned off or there is a power failure.
- The data loggers have their own sensors and do not rely on sensors from other plant.
Battery Life time
- Replaceable battery will last up to 2 years in normal use
- Low battery warning for individual loggers will appear on the PC screen
- No loss of data
- High security
- Alarm messages
- Food and Production
- Air Conditioning
- Climate Monitoring
- Environment and Recycling
- Pharmaceuticals and Laboratories
- Refrigeration and Appliances
- Storage of Perishable Goods
- Refrigerated Trucks and Trailers
For technical information on the very latest T-TEC Wireless Temperature Data Loggers or for a qoute please call or use the email enquiry for a direct reply.