Features and Benefits of PACKSPEC Woven PP Sacks:
- Woven polypropylene bags are a tough and robust alternative form of packaging for the storing and transportation of a customers products.
- Biaxially Orientated Polypropylene (B.O.P.P) film is printed with a photographic quality print and then laminated onto woven polypropylene, then formed into bags, providing a high quality and attractive finished bag, as well as providing resistance against the elements.
- Bags can be produced using clear WPP if required, resulting in a "window" appearance to display the bags contents.
- Woven polypropylene bags can be manufactured using a coloured PP depending upon customers colour requirements.
- A sealed liner made of H.D.P.E. or L.D.P.E. film can also be inserted and sewn into the bag if required. This prevents the liner from collapsing into the outer bag when filling with product.
- Woven polypropylene bags can be manufactured with the addition of U.V. stabiliser to protect and extend the effective lifespan of the bag if used or stored outdoors for any period.