The Coil-Rite system provides extra support for front and rear coil springs in cars, vans, 4WD's, SUV's and motorhomes. Coil-Rite supplementary air springs are used for front-to-rear and side-to-side levelling control of a vehicle. This enables a vehicle to "level up" when towing caravans, boats and trailers or when a vehicle is carrying heavy, uneven loads.
Coil-Rites are engineered to withstand the rigours dished out to coil sprung suspensions over widely varying road surfaces. Each set will support 250-500kg (subject to the vehicles gross vehicle weight rating), providing comfort and stability to a vehicle.
Reasons for fitting Coil-Rite systems include:
- Maintaining a level vehicle – with adjustability for different conditions
- Maximising safe load carrying capacity
- Increasing vehicle stability and braking performance
- Improving steering, balance and ride quality
- Greatly reducing "bottoming out" and reducing coil suspension fatigue
- Keeping headlights aimed on the road – not up in the face of oncoming traffic
- Reducing tyre wear