We stock 1170mm Angleboard ready for immediate pick up or delivery.
Our Angleboard is locally manufactured & 100% Recyclable!
Our Angle - Corner Board is available as:
- Custom size lengths ranging from 50mm up to 6metres
- Cardboard / angle thickness is available in 4mm, 5mm or 6mm
- Angle width is avaialble as 35mm x 35mm, 50mm x 50mm, 60mm x 60mm or 75mm x 75mm
When using Angleboard, you - reduce product damage, achieve higher strap tension, have more secure loads & protect edges of pallets + products
The 3 main benefits of using Angleboard - Cardboard Corners are:
- Load Stability - your pallets will be more stable, less chance of pallet movement during transport. Also stops boxes being crushed / damaged when pallet wrap is applied at too high a tension.
- Stacking Strength - your pallets will be vertically reinforced, enabling pallets to be stacked higher
- Edge Protection - Angle - Corner Board also absorbs & repels damage to corners of pallets, as well as being able to be used for individual products (Whitegoods, Furniture, Frames,Windows, etc) to prevent damage to edges
We supply Angleboard - Cardboard Corners in standard sizes & custom sizes to Sydney, Wollongong, Central Coast, Newcastle & Canberra!
Contact Us for all of YOUR Angleboard Requirements!
Our Angle Board (also known as Corner Board, Cardboard Corners, Cardboard Angle) is 100% recyclable, locally produced here in Sydney. We stock 1200mm angleboard ready for immediate delivery. For custom size production, lead time is generally 10 - 15 days.
If you have on going custom size requirements of angleboard, we offer personalised service to work in with your production schedules to have forward orders in place to provide on time, all the time delivery.
Use of Angle Board (Cardboard Corners) will straight away provide:
- Strength to your pallet, allowing boxes to be strapped tighter without doing damage.
- Prevent your cartons being crushed when stretchwrap/palletwrap is applied too tightly
- Provide a neat presentation when your pallet or products arrive at their destination without having their corners damaged
Contact Us for personalised service on all of YOUR Angleboard requirements.