- Arch Gordon Saber Primary Conveyor Belt Scraper Cleaner Blade is Virtually maintenance free, unlike other cleaners which must be checked and readjusted on a daily schedule.
- Installs on any conveyor.
- Easy to install, and requires only 4½ inches (114 mm) of mounting space.
- Minimises downtime.
- Non-segmented blade is easily replaced by removing only one pin.
Won't damage mechanical splices.
- Patented Saber Blade is self-sharpening, and maintains cleaning efficiency throughout its wear life.
- Twister Tensioner will never rust or corrode, and maintains consistent pressure and contact between the blade and belt.
Also Available Arch Gordon Saber Primary Conveyor Belt Scraper Cleaner Saber Dual Blades
Maximum belt cleaning with two primary cleaners on the head pulley.
Many conveyors accumulate too much carryback for one cleaner to remove. Most vendors will tell you that you must use one primary cleaner on the head and one or more secondary cleaners positioned farther down on the belt in an attempt to get the material that remains on the belt after it passes through the primary cleaner. Unfortunately, this carryback material is then deposited under the conveyor and must be dealt with manually, increasing cleanup cost.
The Saber Dual Primary positions two primary cleaners on the head pulley. The upper blade cleans the center of the belt, removing the bulk of the fines. The lower blade is standard width and removes the remaining fines from the belt surface. Compact mounting means that the Saber Dual Primary is available to fit most pulley sizes. With the Saber Dual Primary on your belt line, carryback will be a thing of the past.
- Removes carryback at the head pulley, the most efficient point.
- Low maintenance and easy installation.
- Available for most pulley sizes because of compact mounting.
- Minimises downtime with quick blade replacement.
- Patented Saber Blade is self-sharpening, and will not damage mechanical splices.
- Lifetime-guaranteed Twister Tensioner on both cleaners maintains consistent blade pressure against the belt.