Flexible and low energy consumption
The singulator features efficient use of available space and optimised integration into a working sorter induction for existing loop-sorter systems. Furthermore, the BEUMER Automatic Parcel Singulator is controlled by a state-of-the-art PLC and frequency inverters capable of reusing kinetic energy which enable the system to combine maximum capacity and throughput with minimum energy consumption.
Features of the Crisplant Automatic Parcel Singulator:
- Handles bulk flows for high-capacity sortation into a singulated flow
- Specifically designed for automatic induction units for loop sortation systems
- Optimised integration into a new or an existing facility with efficient use of available space
- Power-saving efficiency with variable-speed drives and sleep mode
- Compact design with a minimum number of moving parts for less wear and tear