BEUMER's adaptation control ensures user-friendly operation and flexible adaptation to changing application demands. Even complex processes with varying basic parameters are handled reliably and economically. Switchover to different product size and layer pattern can be done just by flick of a switch.
Specification of BEUMER Robotpac® Robotic Palletiser:
- Palletising capacities up to 1500 units/h, depending on footprint and functions required
- Significantly smaller footprint than high level palletisers
- Wide range of bag types and sizes possible
- Variety of products and palletising patterns on single machine
- Fully Automatic machine
- Possibility to also handle pallets, bottom sheets and reject bags
Applications of BEUMER Robotpac® Robotic Palletiser:
- Cement and building industry: palletising of bagged cement, lime, drymix etc.
- Chemical industry: fertilisers, plastic granules etc.
- Agriculture: compost, potting mixes etc.
- Food industry: flour, sugar, salt etc.
Benefits of BEUMER Robotpac® Robotic Palletiser:
- High flexibility for a wide variety of requirements
- Compact design with small footprint
- Replaceable grippers for picking up different packaged goods
- Simple changeover of the packing pattern – at the push of a button or fully automatically using bar code recognition
- Safe operation, even under extreme conditions
- Floor level palletising removes the necessity of long belt conveyor to reach high levels
BEUMER Robotpac best suits production with lower throughputs and small space availability.
For more information on BEUMER troughed belt conveyors please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.