The fully automated BEUMER autopac® efficiently handles two tasks at once: Loading and
palletising of bagged material. For decades BEUMER has been a pioneer in this field with its three-dimensionally adjustable bag loading machines with telescopic heads for truck and railcar loading. Relying on BEUMER means relying on experience, innovation and the confidence of strong partnership. The BEUMER autopac® has a heavy duty construction built to resist extreme ambient conditions, yet it is dimensioned for low space requirements. It convinces with its simple design, easy maintainability, maximum reliability, and operational safety. Constructed solely from electromechanical components, eliminating the need for hydraulic or pneumatic power stations or water-cooling, it excels with outstanding availability and efficiency – just plug and play.
Specification of BEUMER Autopac:
- Capacity up to 3000 bags/h
- Compact design
- Fully automated solution
- Suitable for plants with majority of bagged product being exported
- No hydraulic components
- Heavy duty design for extreme temperatures and dusty conditions
Applications of BEUMER Autopac:
- Cement industry: fully automatic open truck loadingtransport of limestone, clinker, cement, secondary combustibles, filter dusts, etc.
Benefits of BEUMER Autopac:
- High operational safety
- Very long lifetime due to heavy duty designs
- Low maintenance efforts
- Excellent customer support and spare parts channels
- State of the art design guarantees low maintenance and minimum investments in the lifetime of the elevators
- No hydraulic components and less sensitive parts
For more information on BEUMER Autopac please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.