Several decades of experience in conveying technology and especially bucket elevators resulted in excellent quality, superior reliability and long lifetime of our elevators. Extensive research and development of these machines resulted in state of the art design of individual components and principles and extremely low operation and maintenance costs in comparison with our competitors.
BEUMER Group offers bucket elevators for very wide range of applications from small and light to extreme conditions and duty.
Range of BEUMER Group Bucket Elevators includes:
- High Capacity Belt Bucket Elevators
- Heavy Duty Belt Bucket Elevators
- Chain Bucket Elevators
- High Capacity Central Chain Bucket Elevators
Specification of BEUMER Group Bucket Elevators:
- Conveying capacities up to 1250m3/h, 3000 tph
- Conveying heights up to 200m
- Transported material from fine powders to coarse products
- Suitable for heavy duty environments
- Working temperatures up to 120° for belt type and up to 250° for chain type
Applications of BEUMER Group Bucket Elevators:
- Cement industry: transport of limestone, clinker, cement, secondary combustibles, filter dusts, etc.
- Chemical industry: transport of granulated material, fertilisers, etc.
- Steel industry: transport of ores
- Power plants: transport of coal, slag, gypsum, limestone powders, etc.
- Waste products like, woodchips and dried sludge
- Exploitation of gravel and sand pits
- Phosphate mining and processing plants
Benefits of BEUMER Group Bucket Elevators:
- High operational safety
- Very long lifetime due to heavy duty designs
- Low maintenance efforts
- Excellent customer support and spare parts channels
- State of the art design guarantees low maintenance and minimum investments in the lifetime of the elevators
For more information on BEUMER Pipe Conveyors please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.