The SPACEA™ series have a wide array of product variation applicable to special environments such as vacuum, clean, corrosive, high-temperature, dust or water contaminated, and non-magnetic requirements. In demanding operating environments, these bearings will meet your high quality and high performance standards. The SPACEA™ range utilises advanced materials, lubricants and surface treatment technologies for special operating conditions.
Deep groove ball bearings are the current focus of the rolling element SPACEA™ series. These are designed for use in a wide variety of special environments including:
- Clean rooms for the manufacture of semiconductors
- Aqueous environments for food processing
- Environments where corrosive substances are present
- Vacuum conditions where conventional methods of lubrication are unsuitable
- High temperature applications up to +400 °C.
The Spacea™ range suits:
- Vacuum Environments
- Corrosive Environments
- Clean Environments
- High-Temperature Environments
- Non-Magnetic Requirement
- Dust-Contaminated Environments