The currents cause rapid and efficient heating of the component. The low voltage output eliminates any hazrds caused by shocks or sparks.
Induction bearing heaters from NSK offer a fast, safe and efficient way to mount straight (parallel) bore bearings on to shafts. They provide uniform inner ring heating that helps reduce bearing mounting time and cost. Automatic temperature and demagnetizing control features, a light, compact design and the versatility to heat many different bearing sizes make NSK's induction bearing heaters a must-have for maintence professionals.
- Even heating without bearing damage
- Quick and efficient heating
- Clean heating
- Temperature and timer control
- Temperature sensor
- Slide type bearing installation table
- Portable units operate on 240VAC
- Stationary units operate on 3 phase 415VAC
- Broad range of work sizes
- Minimal bore diameters of 20mm
- Maximum outside diameter of 800mm
- Maximum thickness of 400mm