Extremely pure Z-steel construction and improved internal design characteristics are deciding factors in the increase of performance. High precision finishing of the inner and outer rings, newly-developed surface treatments of the rollers, super-finished raceway surfaces, improved cage geometry and cage stiffness: these are just some of the advantages of NSK's wear-resistant NSKHPS Spherical Roller Bearings.
NSKHPS Spherical Roller Bearings do not just make a convincing case through their compact construction but, by achieving double the operating life of conventional bearings, they also significantly reduce downtime and the associated costs. NSKHPS series bearings have a temperature stability up to 2000C.
- Highest load rating Spherical Roller Bearing
- Optimum raceway design and surface finishing
- Strengthened steel cage
- No guide ring, only roller guides
- Special surface nitride treatment
- NSK's high strength, high-cleanliness Z-steel
- Temperature stability up to 2000C
- Bore size range 40mm to 240mm
- Up to twice the operating life of conventional products
- Lower maintenance costs and improved productivity
- Up to 20% higher limiting speed than conventional designs
- Dynamic load rating: 25% higher
- Cage design, material and surface treatment give lower operating temperature, reduced cage wear and higher durability
- High load rating enables downsizing
NSKHPS Spherical Roller Bearings can be used in countless industrial applications, where there are heavy loads, moderate speeds and possibly misalignment. Industries include Cement, Fans and Blowers, Paper, Power Transmission, Steel, Quarrying, Mining and Construction, Wind Energy and Materials Handling.
Got a problem application and need some advice? Let NSK help you.