The Minder Series™ Options:
- Warehouse Minder™
- Tool Minder™
- Asset Minder™
- Museum Minder™
Flexibility is a key component of the Minder Series™ Barcoding System.
Flexibility has been achieved by the use of the following technologies:
- PHP and Zend Framework and MVC Architecture for all screen displays – Desktop, Touch Screen Receiving Terminals and Touch Screen Hand Held Terminals.
B&DCS can build your custom views using economical Open Source Tools.
- Firebird SQL Database – one database schema with nearly 100,000 lines of SQL Procedures is shared by all MINDER variants thus ensuring lower maintenance costs.
- Python Scripting for importing of Excel and ASCII files as well as - Python based bdcsprint used for label printing, or
- Optional BarTender® + Commander or Nice Label Enterprise with NiceWatch® (but requires MS Windows platform)
- Label Printers – Intermec, Zebra, Datamax using IPL, DP, ZPL, DPL and EPL Requires Printer Drivers and Ethernet/PrintServer interface
- Wide range of WiFi Hand Held Terminals running MS Windows CE 5.0+ or Mobile or compatible HTML Browsers (subject to screen size and Touch).
- Host Database Server platforms range from single User MS XP PRO to WIN 2008 Servers from small low cost Linux to Red Hat Enterprise. Other Linux platforms may well be compatible.
- Operates both Intranet and Internet – the latter requires suitable Firewall and Authentication Security.