Protect valuable electrical cables, cords and hose lines from damage and abuse while ensuring a method of safe passage for vehicles and pedestrian traffic.
Compact design is ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
We also offer ADA compliant cable ramps and bridges to fit these cable protectors.
- Protects cables and lines with an outside diameter up to 1.3 inches.
- End Caps and Y-Protector available.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 10,500 lbs/tire (21,000 lbs/axle)
- Protects cables and hose lines up to 1.3 in. in diameter.
- All weather polyurethane construction.
- Hinged lid makes placing and removing cables and hose lines easy.
- Patented 5-bar tread surface provides maximum traction.
- Heavy duty T-shaped connector interlocks modular sections.
- Lightweight and easy to transport, setup, disassemble and store.
- End caps provide gradual taper to ground or floor.
- Carrying handle is conveniently recessed on underside of protector.
- Safety warning symbols molded into lid surface.
Protects valuable electrical cables and permits compliance with 2008 National Electrical Code requirements (Article 525) for minimising the tripping hazard of electrical cables and cords at carnivals, fairs, amusement parks and similar events.
ADA COMPLIANT ACCESSORIES
Meets Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for ADA accessibility.
Visit our Online Shop – Please Click here
For more information on this product please call SM Safety (top right phone icon) or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box below and our team will respond to your enquiry directly.