- SikaLevel®-300 (au) can be applied manually or by pump to level floors at a thickness between 0.5 - 15 mm, prior to subsequent finishing with ceramic or stone tiles, linoleum, PVC sheet, wood flooring or carpets etc.
- Suitable for rolling chair traffic (on the floor finish above).
- SikaLevel®-300 (au) is compatible with the Sika adhesives used to lay these types of floor finishes.
- Self levelling and good air release.
- Fast application because of the very good flow and cohesion of the fresh product.
- Very smooth and pore free surface.
- Easy to place by pump or manual application.
- Capable of levelling surfaces from 0.5 up to 15 mm (15 - 30 mm with added aggregate).
- Low shrinkage.
- Very good bond and high mechanical strengths.
- Maintains good workability and joint healing throughout its pot life.
- Fast setting and drying 2-3 hours walk on time (+20°C).
- Very good surface appearance and hardness.
- Casein and Formaldehyde free.
- Very low emissions.