TheCeramic Power Wire Wound Rheostats ‘APR’ series has been manufactured in Australia for well over 50 years and has a reputation for offering the highest levels of reliability, both electrically and mechanically.
The APR Series of rheostat is of an extremely robust design and suited to most industrial applications. We manufacture sizes listed below, the 300 watt and 500 watt unit is available as an indent ordered item.
- APR25 25 Watt - 40mm body diameter
- APR50 50 Watt - 58mm body diameter
- APR150 150 Watt - 101mm body diameter
- APR300 300 Watt - 156 mm body diameter
- APR500 500 Watt - 198 mm body diameter
Features of Industrial APR Series Ceramic Power Wire Wound Rheostats:
- Robust, compact cermaic construction
- Toroidally wound element
- Exclusive Pyrosil cotaing for greater heat dissipitation
- Copper/graphite brush assembly ensures smooth operation and positive contact with minimal long term wear of the resistance element
- Two sytles of termincals, solder and 6.3mm quick connnect
- Featuring a mechanical rotation of 290 degrees
- Quick connect or solder tag termination available
- Custom designs including 'OFF' positions available
For more information or a qoute on these Industrial Ceramic Rheostats please call or email for a direct reply.