A rebate scheme is set up to apply to a single customer/vendor and item or to a combination of customer/ vendors and items.
Rebates can be specified as a series of steps or tiers. As sales or purchases volume increases and hits certain levels, the percentage rebate may increase.
Multiple rebate programs can be assigned to customer/vendor(s) and item(s). Once the rebate calculations have been finalised, an invoice or credit note can be printed and the rebate is posted into a standard Microsoft Dynamics™ AX journal.
The features of the Rebates Module include:
- The ability to handle both customer and vendor rebates
- The ability to set up, track and record rebates on customer/vendor(s) and item(s)
- Assignment of multiple rebate programs to customer/vendor(s) and item(s)
- Assignment of rebate programs to a time period e.g. purchases between date A and date B
- Rebates can be based on a percentage, fixed value or value per unit purchased or sold.
- Allows set up of Rebate programs for any new or existing customer/vendor or item
- Printing a credit note or invoice for the rebate amount
- Posting rebates to the ledger
- Ability to track rebates on net or gross purchases, with tax included or excluded
- A rebate scheme can be copied to be used as a template for a similar new rebate scheme
- Detailed rebate accrual report to reconcile to General Ledger
- Reporting on demand showing sales/purchases, returns, rebates accrued, rebates collected and account balances