cyclone mining devices utilized as a part of mining, coal preparation and in other ventures.
To accomplish maximum life of cyclone wear, materials should be able to oppose the dangerous activities of abrasion, erosion, temperature and water. Calyco’s parts and components convey this quality. The organization takes pride in the administration and services offered to clients in technical assistance after sales of parts and segments.
Company’s specific mining cyclone tiles give resistance to abrasion and the security of material taking care of device. Calyco high productive and wear-safe cyclone ceramics contain around 95% alumina and have great wear, corrosive and impact resistance. Distinctive wear resistant ceramic tiles are utilized as linings as a part of varying positions of the cyclone.
General cyclone use hand-cut standard tiles. This results in gap between the tiles, and hence tiles surface turns out to be progressively uneven, bringing about quickened wear. Calyco tile is designed accordingly, guaranteeing a tight fit with minimum space at the joints and is generally utilized as a part of different mining related equipment's.
- Highly effective
- Relatively cheap
- Superiority of design
- Least turbulence
- Design that suit each requirement
- Long lasting wear surface
- Reduced energy usage
- Rectangle ceramic tiles of various thickness are connected to the base of a cyclone feed opening relying upon wear conditions. Both cement and mechanical altering guarantees firm and solid association and high wear resistance of the clay tiles.
- Slope-bend clay tiles of 5 unique shapes and sizes are connected to a flood and a cone. The mix of these tiles can bring about a superior cyclone lining result particularly for straight creases.
- Self-locking grooved ceramic tiles are connected to a cyclone feed cylinder and its base. They are fixed with chemical that forms stronger connection.
- L-shaped clay tiles are connected to the opening end of a cyclone feed. Both glue and mechanical altering upgrade the quality for ensuring the side surfaces of the overflow and can keep the tiles from tumbling off.
Repair services for worn cyclones
From mine to mill, Calyco can repair your high-wear parts for most extreme wear resistance with negligible time. In any case, they don't simply repair or supplant, they likewise investigate particular wear environment to figure out what materials are expected to accomplish an enhanced wear life of your part and the most financially savvy answer for wear issue.