The materials are isolated because of their diverse moving velocities in water. Coal classifying cyclones of various specifications permit wide applications for coals with various quality, sizes to separate effectively.
Calyco hydraulic classifying cyclones can viably make a partition of slurred particles that are of various sizes. The industry standard hydro cyclones have been changed and now are better than ever with higher separation efficiencies at lower cut points.
- Calyco hydraulic Classifying Cyclones give a cheap, low-support solution for proficient arrangement of hard-to-size materials.
- It enhances the performance of concentration hardware. This means more noteworthy benefits utilizing the Calyco arranging Cyclones.
- With its involute feed segment, the Cyclone is fit for handling more prominent stream volumes without relinquishing isolating productivity.
- Each of the Cyclones are planned and fabricated with strict adherence to the DSM guidelines and strategy.
- Highly productive in all challenging environments and best in its class.
- A polyurethane sub-current lined with a high alumina clay ring is an incredible choice for substantial wear protection.
- A thickening--classifying cyclone cluster incorporates a few characterizing cyclones yet fitted with one regular feed bay in the middle and one basic item discharge.
- Depending on their distinctive handling limits, coal cyclone bunches can be arranged in sets or in gatherings for mineral thickening and grouping, partition of coal slurry and an extensive variety of different applications.
- There are multiple options available with model CAL-FX660-20°with highest handling capacity of 240-350 m3/h, with cut size of 0.30-0.50 mm and pressure of 0.04-0.15MPa. CAL-Fx250-20° has the lowest capacity of 40-70 m3/h with cut size 0.05-0.15 mm and pressure of 0.04-0.15MPa.