Daikin Air Purifier
Your home is constantly being invaded by pollens. No matter how often you clean, mites, mildew, and dust pollutes the air you breathe.
Features of Daikin Air Purifier
- Titanium Apatite Photocatalyst, which absorbs and removes viruses and bacteria.
- Large airflow and four directional suction for fast purification.
- Pollen mode, to ensure pollen is captured before it settles.
- Ultra quiet operation, which allows for use in homes, stores, and offices.
- Long lasting seven-year filter roll, ensuring clean air for years to come.
- Energy saving inverter and automatic operation functions.
- A simple, stylish and easy-clean flat panel to suit any decor.
- Discrete and streamlined storage of the remote control inside the unit.
The compact, elegant design and ultra quiet operation of Daikin's Phototcatalytic Air Purifier ensures that it is suitable for any room.
Along with powerful dust collecting and deodorising performance, the unit remains quiet. It can be used in places where silence is valued, such as office meeting rooms and bedrooms.
The MC704AVMA is available in sparkling silver with metallic ocean blue.
How it works
1) 1st Layer - Catechin pre-filter
- Bacteria is removed by catechin.Catechin, a bitter-tasting component found in plants, is a type of polyphenol. Found in tea, it possesses antibacterial and antiviral properties.
2) 2nd Layer - Filter Roll
- The Titanium Aptite Photocatalyst removes bacteria and deactivates viruses after thoroughly absorbing them.
- Other odour molecules and particles that are trapped in dust are broken down.
3) 3rd Layer - Photocatalyst: Stage 1
- Odour molecules not previously captured are broken down.
4) 4th Layer - Photocatalyst: Stage 2
- Other chemical pollutants are broken down.
5) Special Inverter Lamp
- The Photocatalyst is activated by a non-harmful ultraviolet light source.