MadgeTech data loggers provide beverage creators with a complete picture of their mash, wort or beer at key control points that affect taste, stability and consumer safety.
Beer Brewing Temperature Monitoring
Monitor Temperature Throughout the Brewing Process
The MicroTemp is a fully submersible temperature data logger specifically designed to validate high temperature processes for brewers and other beverage producers.
• Measures between -40 °C and 80 °C (-40 °F to 176 °F)
• Monitors temperatures during fermentation
• Tracks cooling rates
• Validates pasteurization processes
• Compact enough to fit inside a bottle (2.6 in x 0.7 in)
• Rated IP68 – Fully protected against dust and water
Real-Time pH and Temperature Readings
The pHTemp2000 offers beer producers a real-time snapshot of pH and temperature at any time during the brewing process.
• Measures pH from -2 to 16 with an accuracy of ±0.01
• Monitors temperatures between -40 °C and 110 °C (-40 °F to 230 °F)
• Provides real-time readings on LCD screen
• Creates a temperature and pH profile of water, mash, or finished beer
• Prevents unpleasant alkaline tastes
• Works with a variety of pH probes
Complete Facility Monitoring Solution
Wireless Pressure, Humidity and Temperature Monitoring
The RFPRHTemp2000A provides a complete facility monitoring solution for breweries, tap houses, coolers, and any other spaces that requires a controlled climate.
• Tracks temperatures from -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
• Measures humidity between 0% and 95%
• Monitors pressure from 250 mbar to 1,300 mbar
• Displays data locally on an LCD screen and remotely for continuous monitoring
• Aids in product loss prevention
• Alerts staff to undesirable conditions through audible and visible alarms