The cDAQ-9134 controller includes Intel Atom dual-core processing and 32 GB nonvolatile storage for advanced data-logging and embedded monitoring applications in extreme environments.
The controller can run either Windows Embedded 7 (WES7) or LabVIEW Real-Time so you can choose the familiarity of a Windows user interface or the reliability of a real-time OS. Both feature integrated live display. By pairing industry-standard OS options with LabVIEW graphical system design, you can easily port code from your existing measurement systems to these new controllers with minimal effort.
The cDAQ-9134 controller also offers a wide array of standard connectivity and expansion options, including user-selectable CAN/LIN with the use of a transceiver cable, SD storage, USB, Ethernet, RS232 serial, and a trigger input. Check the product and driver documentation for OS-specific expansion capabilities.
Key Features of the CompactDAQ Rugged Controller for Stand-Alone Data Logging:
- Integrated 1.33 GHz dual-core Intel Atom processor, 32 GB nonvolatile storage, 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- More than 50 sensor-specific I/O modules with integrated signal conditioning
- Removable SD storage to easily access your data
- Integrated CAN/LIN port, 2 USB, 2 Gigabit Ethernet, RS232 serial, trigger input, and user button
- Choice of Windows 7 (WES7) for familiarity or NI Linux Real-Time for ultimate reliability
- -40 ºC to 70 ºC operating temperature range for harsh environments
Combine the cDAQ-9134 with up to four C Series I/O modules for a custom analog input, analog output, digital I/O, counter/timer, and CAN measurement and logging system. Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors, strain gages, load and pressure transducers, torque cells, accelerometers, flow meters, and microphones.
CompactDAQ systems combine sensor measurements with voltage, current, and digital signals to create custom, mixed-measurement systems within a single system. The cDAQ-9134 has four 32-bit general-purpose counter/timers built in. You can access these counters through an installed, hardware-timed digital module such as the NI 9401 or NI 9402 for applications that involve quadrature encoders, PWM, event counting, pulse train generation, and period or frequency measurement.
NI-DAQmx driver software is shipped with every chassis and includes the following:
- API for LabVIEW, ANSI C/C++, C#, and Visual Basic .NET
- DAQ Assistant code generation for LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, and Measurement Studio
- Example programs for all supported languages
- Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX) for system configuration and test
To learn more about the CompactDAQ 4-slot controller, visit ni.com/compactdaq/controllers or contact your local NI sales engineer.
Freecall: 1800 300 800
Freecall: 0800 553 322