This handheld data logger can measure values from inputs such as DC voltage, thermocouple, Pt RTD, strain gauge and strain gauge-based transducers.
This model builds on the previous TC-31K but includes many more features including:
- The addition of a USB interface port
- CF memory cards with capacities of up to 2GB can be used
- Sampling speed is down to 60ms
- TEDS compatible transducers can be used, which means that the TC-32K can read technical data such as rated output and rated capacity.
- 255x 160 LCD with backlight
- 1-Gauge 4-Wire strain measurement through optional adaptor CR-5810
The TC-32K has a splash-proof construction which enables the data logger to be used outdoors. The sensor connection terminal board is a patented one-touch type to facilitate connection with leadwires and banana plugs, and speedy preparation for measurement.
Sensor mode, coefficient and initial values can be set and measurement values recorded for the maximum 20 channels, so that the user can collect measurement data at several field sites for later data processing.
The use of the exclusive switching box accessory makes 5-channel automatic measurement possible. Gauge resistance and insulation resistance measurement functions are also provided to easily check strain gauges and transducers. Other optional accessories include the 2-axial inclinometer adaptor, external display unit, printer and remote power controller. The standard RS232C port can be used in addition to the USB port.
This handheld data logger is available in Australia and New Zealand from Bestech Australia Pty Ltd.