Function/Applications of PXI - Low-Cost Deployment Platform for Measurement & Automation Systems:
PXI (PCI eXtensions for Instrumentation) is a rugged PC-based platform for measurement and automation systems. PXI combines PCI electrical-bus features with the rugged, modular, Eurocard packaging of CompactPCI, and then adds specialized synchronization buses and key software features.
PXI is both a high-performance and low-cost deployment platform for measurement and automation systems. These systems serve applications such as manufacturing test, military and aerospace, machine monitoring, automotive, and industrial test. The PXI platform is flexible, cost effective & highly synchronized for seamless integration & scalability.
In combination with powerful software like NI LabVIEW and swappable modular instruments, engineers can create custom-defined measurements and sophisticated analysis routines.
Build your test system using PXI and high performance NI modular instruments including:
- High-speed digitizers & oscilloscopes - up to 24 bits, 2 GS/s
- Function and arbitrary waveform generators - up to 16 bits, 400 MS/s
- Digital waveform generator/analyzers - with up to 200 MHz maximum clock rates
- Digital multimeters (DMMs) and LCR meters - 5½, 6½, 7½-digit DMMs, up to 1.8 MS/s
- RF and high-frequency generator/analyzers - up to 6.6 GHz with 20 MHz real-time bandwidth
- Programmable power supplies - up to 20 W, 16-bit programming
- Audio/video analyzers and generators - 24-bit precision for sound and vibration
- Switching devices including general-purpose relays, multiplexers, and matrices - High-quality switching solutions including general-purpose relays, multiplexers, and matrices
Find out why PXI has already become the test platform of choice for 1000's of companies worldwide.
For further information about PXI - Low-Cost Deployment Platform visit National Instruments at http://www.ni.com/oceania
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the National Instruments team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Innovative Solutions for Test,Control & Design